Wednesday, November 14, 2012

An innocent kid


He, the kid that always reminds me of strength.
He cannot hear and so can't speak.
He is deaf and so quietly talkative.
But still, he always have the courage to smile and chit-chat with friends, who, can normally speak.

I wonder how he share his thoughts to his friends.
How will he be able to be understood by others.
As they say,
Language is the instrument to be understood by others.
Hence, to be deliver you should use your lips to speak.
And so, how he is?

I wonder how he may able to say that he is hungry,
that he wants to poo-poo,
that he likes to play,
that he loves you to stay?

I wonder how much he is excited to use his voice to say words.
to use his tongue when he pronounce alphabets,
how he look things in different way.
on how he tastes every recipe you cook.

He is not mute.
He is deaf.
I wonder how will i able to help him.
I really wanted to see him normal like other kid.

I really like that kid.
Hes heart is pure.
Hes soul is pure.
He appreciate life base on his own interpretation.



Appreciation and interpretation of an innocent kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment