Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Being Fair


Life is not fair. The people itself neither fair. However, stay nice even others were not, even other cannot, even others do not, and even others will not. Because life is an echo, it'll give you back what you have given. Just always have faith. :D




Now that i'm here. Mas narealize ko na life is not fair because people are not fair. Di ba nga, negative plus negative is equal to positive? I mean, above all negativity we can always find the true essence of positivity. Magulo ba? Hahaha. :D Eto lang yan, We are the master of our lives. So what may happen to us is not because of other's fault but because we decided to chose that path. Life is amazing. Life made not to be perfect for us to seek for God, for Savior. :D

Lately, i didn't experience nice at the office. But i know, with me, giving them a great smile everyday, though everybody were not okay, i know by that, i did help them. Maybe not on that day, but later of there life. :D

Im acting mysteriously on that way. :D 

Kahit na tinatarayan niya ako, okay lang. I know, she had her reason. 
If she dont like me, i know she had her reason.
If they think im just like that. I know they had their reason.

it was just a strategy to know how people will act on that way.

I know, i just have my first step in life. I am taking one step at a time of my life. I want to make it surely and be on right timing. And one of those, the right time is now. All i have to do is to wait for the sign. 


DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment